Emerson EWC 19T4 Combo TV VCR DVD problems

I have an Emerson EWC 19T4 Combo Tv/Vcr/DvD.Does any one have a print?

Or can any one tell me how to trouble shoot this unit. I know that any thing shorted or drawing too much current will cause the unit to shut down.

If the high voltage is high the unit turns off.This unit comes on for 10 or 15 secs and then shuts off.It has high voltage when it comes on.You have audio also.

I understand a defective Flyback can cause this as well.

I would really appreciate it if some one could email me a schematic or tell me how to trouble shoot this problem.

Thanks in advanced :)

Reply to
TerraNews

TerraNews: You are really grasping at straws here.... ...a technical person with test equipment and knowlege/experience needs to look at this for you. Take it to a service shop for at the very least, a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts instead of Internet or Telephone wild ass guesses. electricitym

TerraNews wrote:

Reply to
electricitym