Electronic Repair and Design group on Facebook

I wouldn't either, they have called us grouchy and rude over there! :-) I think I'll go kick the dog, or something. Mikek

amdx

have

lately,

why

sci.electronics.cad

repairs

charters.

three

Much of what you have said validates. Still can't find any charter. Any pointers?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk