Design groups on LinkedIn

For those that are interested below are links to some design groups that I moderate on Linkedin. The design groups I established are currently growing at about 3,000 members per month.

For those not yet connected to LinkedIn I believe that it is now the largest business based networking group with more than 20 million subscribers. You will need to subscribe to allow the group connection links below to work. The Industrial Design Group is the largest ID group on LinkedIn with over 3000 members. 2,000 of these are Design Managers, Directors and VPs including many well known design oriented organizations.

Industrial Design

Design Research

Human Factors

Design Education