EKRA II Drawings

Hello All, i'm looking for drawings of an old screen printing machine it's an EKRA II (2) with a controller AEG it is not working good and I have to repair or to understand it ! If someone has electric drawings about this machine or a way to connect this controller to a Pc and read the program

thank's

HerBi

Reply to
C Moi

hello ask ekra, Besigheim

regards

Jochen

C Moi schrieb:

Reply to
Jochen Rapp

Hello,

Thank's but I did it first ! and as it's an old machine they have nothing about it ...

regards

"Jochen Rapp" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
C Moi