Repairing Accu charger

Hi,

I'm trying to repair a burned-out accu-charger. I've made a new printcircuit. Some of the components were totally burned out. Values not readable. So I just try some.

The charger is a Hella Out10 Car accu charger. Maybe someone has a schematic diagram. I would like to adjust the potmeters.

Some help would be appreciated.

Michel

Reply to
M van Eijk

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:26:16 +0200, M van Eijk Has Frothed:

Maybe this will help. It's not a Hella 10 but maybe similar.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow