Oscilloscope

I have an "IWATSU SS-7611 4-channel, 100Mhz" oscilloscope that has some issues. I recieved it in this condition and I do not have the know how to repair it. The grid lights up, and a single dot will run by half the screen once in a while. I think there is supposed to be on screen display somehow, but I don't think that comes on. Sorry I am giving crappy description for the symptoms. I am not looking to repair this, as this scope is overkill for my needs. All I need is a working scope with the following as minimums:

2-channel, 25 Mhz or better. Working. And a probe.

If someone would like to do a trade then drop me a line and lets make a deal.

Reply to
Steve Lewinsky