DVD Player Reset to Factory Default

Just wonder if anyone knows DVD players can be reset to Factory setting. After using a universal remote, the player we have won't produce sound when playing some DVDs, and we know they used to, and we can't fix it by doing what we did when setting up the universal remote. Thanks

Reply to
Xin Chen

Yes. On some, it is a menu option. On others, it is buried in the user's manual and, on still others, you have to find out how to do it from the manufacturer.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Post the make and model.

Reply to
John Keiser

Thanks, it's a "Crown (R) Japan" brand, model CR-DVD355, has a VGA output on the back.

Reply to
Xin Chen