Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

We give him answers to his questions yet he prefers to 'bodge'.

"
Have you tried Rapid Online, CPC or Canfords? > > Ron

I long since stopped wasting my time on such activities. Right electrical characteristic but totally wrong dimensions or vice versa or minimum order requirements, main agents only , etc etc always a total

waste of time and/or money , I now always go for fudged work arounds. "

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:58:26 +0000, Eeyore put finger to keyboard and composed:

Much of today's equipment cannot be economically repaired with manufacturer's spare parts, and third party spares are often unavailable. "Improvisation" is then the only solution.

I welcome N_Cook's contributions, particularly his tips and thought provoking insights.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

d text -

I second Franc's comments. You do not have to always agree with someone to learn from him/her!

Reply to
hrhofmann