You are a complete idiot (was: test)

[nada]

Stop it, moron.

You have needlessly posted to THOUSANDS of people.

't-do-this+better.solution+alt.test+annoying+Zen+tens-of-thousands-*-*+misc.test

Reply to
JeffM

As well you have. Yet another post I and many others would have never seen if you hadn't responded. Those posts all appeared to be generated by some kind of software. Perhaps it was an accident or the result of a bug. Perhaps he is getting ready to flood the groups; who knows?

seems to be pretty good a keeping a lid on SPAM and floods. Maybe you could do us all a favor and try them out. If you really must respond, please reply to the OP's e-mail address instead of USENET. It stands just as much chance of being read by the offender, but you won't bother "THOUSANDS of people" with your futile battle.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Anth>As well you have.

True.

I hope you will forgive me. My intentions were pure.

My hope was that Google Groupers and other clueless newbies who were wandering by and who were given to believe that this was an acceptable practice would see it (with the altered Subject line) and think again.

Reply to
JeffM

Yes, but always remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. ;-)

Give it up, it's futile. Your energy would be better spent working on a perpetual motion machine. Try supernews, it'll probably lower your blood pressure by ten points. :-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

You and Jeff both are absolute idiots.

Him for worrying about it, and being stupid enough to think that his retarded advice is going to influence a poster, and you for the exact same reasons.

Reply to
SoothSayer

You don't give a fat flying f*ck what he does. You're just spittin' out words.

Absolute bullshit. Your intention some years ago, was to declare yourself the helping hand of Usenet. The funny part is that you fail for so many reason, and you obviously would not even understand some of them.

Google posters (most of them) do not even know what Usenet is, nor that they are posting into the Usenet forum, as opposed to simply being in some Google realm. So nobody dropping by, or glancing at this thread is going to garner a clue about what you spew about. They will see a flame war, and "walk on down the hall".

Reply to
SoothSayer

Hmm....smells like darkmatter around here. IKYABWAI.......how predictable thou art DM. I was thinking that your entire behavior set could be simulated with a fairly small FPGA, a 300HP motor, and a manure spreader. I'm working on a small model right now. I'll post progress reports in ABSE; look for them.

Try reading what I wrote again. Look up the definition of "sarcasm". Read it once more and try to correlate the two. HTH HAND

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

--
As have you and, now, as have I.

When will it end??? ;)
Reply to
John Fields

Most likely some spammer is testing sofware to flood every newsgroup.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doubt it. Mark Krawczuk has been on the electronics groups for a while now. He's only "tested" to the groups he frequents by the looks of it.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Then he should have been familiar with alt.test?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Obviously not? Probably the only way one would know about alt.test is if people mention it in threads like this. Funny, in all the bitching in this thread, I don't recall seeing anyone politely mention alt.test...

Of course, it's a bit silly to "test" to all of your subscribed groups, but maybe he thought better safe than sorry? :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

David L. J>Probably the only way one would know about alt.test

"Politely" may be a disqualifier, but in the very first response a page was linked that detailed the whys and hows.

Amen.

Reply to
JeffM

You would quickly see why that is not even a reasonable hope if you checked out their interface. It is nothing like a newsreader.

Reply to
JosephKK

They won't even see that. Take a look at the Google groups user interface. Google thinks it should be some kind of popularity contest.

Reply to
JosephKK

JosephKK wrote:

I use it all the time and know what I'm talking about. It does, however, depend on others not thwarting the effort by truncating the Subject line.

Reply to
JeffM