DLP RCA Info wanted.

I have heard, & read lots of horror stories for RCA DLP units, like units needing an $1,800 light engine, bulbs being over $ 600.00, parts on order for many months, & RCA actually having to offer replacement units. Put light engine in, only to find it's not bad. I haven't seen one working yet, to see what they are like. Anyone here actually have one, or another brand, & what do you think of them? Some say nobody can fix them. Sky

Reply to
Skype_man