Denon UD-M30 Volume Problem

My Denon UD-M30 receiver increases it's volume to MAX intermittently - any ideas anybody?

--
m55tyn
Reply to

Sticky button on remote?

If it is frequent, then either hide the remote or pull the batteries while diagnosing and operate the unit on the front panel.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom

I am having the problem of"no control of the volume" when using the normal volume control on the unit itself, it just goes louder. On the remote no problems. Any ideas anyone? :(

Reply to
petertucker48

I am having the problem of"no control of the volume" when using the normal volume control on the unit itself, it just goes louder. It is an eletronic control and not the old analog mechanical type. On the remote no problems. Any ideas anyone? :(

Reply to
petertucker48

Rotary encoders commonly go bad, if that's what yours uses, then that could be your problem.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias