Denon UD-M30 power up problem.

Can anyone offer me advice on the following fault please? I have a Denon UD-M30 CD/ Radio receiver. When the mains is applied the On-Standby switch seems to work OK in that it changes from red to green when pressed and vice-versa. However, the display panel doesn't light up and no controls work. A possible power supply fault maybe but any advice would be appreciated. As a last resort does anyone have access to circuit diagram etc.?

Many thanks.

Gary

Reply to
Gary P

Gary, did you by any chance get to the bottom of your problem? I have exactly the same one except mine happened after my UD-M30 overheated.

Thanks in advance

Will

--
zero131