Dead Emerson (Funai) LCD TV model EWL20S5

Hi,

I have an Emerson (Funai) LCD TV model EWL20S5 (mfg 03/06) in my service shop (no SM) that won't turn on. I checked circuits for bad solder joints or loose connections between boards. The main power fuse is good and there are voltages present in the power supply, but I have not found +5V source.

I would like to hear from someone who had a similar case.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad