Replacement for TA7200

I need a replacement for TA7200.

If there is no direct equivalents, then I want to make a "converter-board", using an IC with similar specs, and fit this board into the place of the original TA7200.

So....what IC's can I use for this ?

Please reply to my mail: snipped-for-privacy@bluezone.no (I'm not in here very often)

Thank you.

Reply to
Johan

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:51:57 +0200, "Johan" put finger to keyboard and composed:

The NTE web site suggests NTE390 as a replacement, but this is an NPN transistor, not an IC. OTOH my paper NTE catalogue suggests the NTE1153 (= ECG1153).

This URL suggests RCA SK3283 as an equivalent:

I'm not sure about this one, but you could have a look at the TA7205 (4 ohm, 18V):

Or TA7200 / TA7204 / TM1153 Audio Power Amplifiers:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar