datasheet

Hi, i'm an italian technician, i search the datasheet of MS1307 thah was mounted into a power supply. I have look at this web-site but there is only the pin-description

Can you help me? Or if you know an equivalent .... Thank's in advance and sorry for my little english... Best regards

--

============ C A R O N T E ==============
Guai a voi, anime prave!

Try searching on

or
for just the "1307" portion of the part number. There are a few that look like they could be a match.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Caronte schrieb: