New website DATASHEET 2.0 [any suggests?]

Hello, we launched, a few days ago, a new site on datasheet

Another site on datasheet??? Well yes, but with some characteristics that we consider essential and that are different from other datasheet related websites:

The site allows you to submit comments and then send requests for datasheet hard to find or for any problems with the datasheet, trusting in the community help to find the solution.

We believe this solution is faster, rather than wait the various errata or revisions to the datasheet.

The possibility to comment can also be used to insert the link to a project built with that component!

In addition, we're optimizing a search engine dedicated and at the same time inserting more datasheet possible, we are already about 30000 right now.

The project is ambitious, as we know, and only a strong community can provide the right answers. However, from early days, the thousands of visits make us hope.

The question that I wanted to ask is:

Do you have any idea to suggest?

You can post both here and directly into the site ... there are the comments:)

Thanks in advance

Emanuele

--
DATASHEET 2.0 * http://datasheet.emcelettronica.com