coby television?

I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for that matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

Reply to
aaronep

Garbage Man Garbage,,,,Go buy a Name Brand ..That way you stand a better chance.

Reply to
kip

Coby = POS = peice of s--t. The worst "china" crap ever imported. You get about what you pay for.... in this case, even less. You buy cheap, you get cheap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
sofie

I would not go near to that brand...

--

JANA _____

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

Reply to
JANA

I see tons of those little AC/DC 5" color TVs made by Emerson, GE, etc for next to nothing at flea markets and swap meets.

Reply to
culfan

Chances are it's junk, probably made in China.

Reply to
James Sweet

It is worse than junk. Some "China" stuff can be OK but this is the worst of the worst.

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie

Reply to
Bennett Price