PSL Ve-1200 power amplifier - small problem

This amplifier is generally working ok but has a small problem on channel A only. When there is enough signal to cause the channel activity LED to light there is an audible click produced through a speaker connected to that channel's output. Of course, when the amp is being operated at higher volume levels the problem mostly goes away as the LED stays on most of the time. The problem arises at low volumes when the LED is on and off a lot and the clicking is enough to be annoying.

I haven't been able to get much information on PSL. AFAIK they are based in England, UK but I don't know if they are still in business. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

--
Tim Phipps

replace 'invalid' with 'uk' to reply by email
Reply to
tim.phipps