Krups tea kettle--can leak be fixed?

We've enjoyed using our Krups electric tea kettle, model #856, for a few years--but now it has sprung a small leak.

Is there a way we can fix this, or should we just chuck it and buy a new kettle? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Al

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:10:56 -0800, Al Has Frothed:

Could be plasma welded but I would toss it.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Whats it made from, steel, ali, plastic, what? And more to the point, where exactly is the leak coming from.

NT

Reply to
meow2222