Quasar T. V.

Hi! I have a Quasar Color ANEDC280 that blows the horazontal output transistor the instant I turmn the set on, I was sure it was the flyback transformer so I tried a new one and it does the same thing. I checked the safety caps and all the diodes in the horazontal circuit. Any sugestions would be appriciated. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

Hi! Quasar mdlANEDC280 blows the horazontal output trans.replaced the Fly, no change. need to know what is doing it. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

How does the horizontal drive signal look? Disconnect the collector so you can look at the base drive without blowing the HOT. If the drive signal looks ok, then it has to be a problem in the collector circuit. Have you tried it with the yoke disconnected? Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andy Cuffe