CTX 1772A Monitor

I need info on where to get a "free" diagram for the CTX 1772A Monitor.

Is there a free monitor repair forum / board or newsgroup?

I have one that shuts itself down when changing resolutions:

Works ok at 1024 x 768

Works ok at 800 x 600

Shuts down at any lower resolution....such as 640 x 480...

This causes problems during bootup the monitor will shutdown during all the resolution changes....turn off and back on when the resolution stablizes...you can use it until you change the resolution.

I would think a capacitor in the horizontal / HV circuit is bad.

Possibly some sort of switching failure...or regulation problem...

Probably will be tossed...Just trying to help someone out...

Thanks!

any help apreciated!!

R!

Reply to