Business opportunity?

We got the following message. It looks legit to me so I thought that I would post here:

Hello AnaTek,

We are a manufacturer of portable DVD players. We have dozens of units that are defective, but we don?t offer repair services.

Would you know of anyone who might be interested in these units to repair and resell ? or just to recycle for parts? Are the metals on the circuit boards worth anything to anyone?

If you know of anyone who may be interested in them, I?d appreciate your feedback.

Anyone interested please respond to snipped-for-privacy@sevic-usa.com

We have no other connection to this company.

John

AnaTek Corporation See the Blue ESR meter at

John Bachman

A "manufacturer" would know the value of the circuitboards, components, precious metals, etc... it smells funny.

Reply to
tschw10117