Motorola P10 Radius radios

I just got in for repair a few of these units that have defective base charger units. These are a circuit board with a handful of smt's on it. Some boards show signs of possible lightning damage while others have no visible defects. There are also a few different board versions of this charger as well. There isn't too much to these things and I would like to try to repair them if possible but I can't identify the components. Has anyone worked on this equipment or does anyone have schematics for these things? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002