Bruel + Kjaer 2203 service data?

Hi everyone.... I am looking for service information for a Bruel and Kjaer Sound Level Meter type 2203. The one I have has the Serial No. 887512 and so is a late version with a FET (rather than thermionic tube/valve) front end. Plus silicon transistors throughout and a couple of what look like Op-Amps. I have contacted B+K and they no longer support this model or have any service data in their archive. Someone in service-land must have data for this SLM. Please check your bottom drawer and help me if you can. Thanks in anticipation Dave

Reply to
Dave Bullock

Cruel and Bizaere?

If no answer, try a forum that relates to audioacoustics, or one that reaches calibration lab types.

Reply to
spamtrap1888