Broken Viewsonic VP201B LCD monitor. . can it be repaired?

Hi,

I have received an LCD screen that is broken, symptoms are that the screen is totally black and the signal light turns red (from green) after about 8 seconds. At first I thought it was just an inverter issue but apparently the signal light will stay green all the time if that's the case.

Any other thoughts?

Paul.

Reply to
Paul McGuire