Braun Multiquick

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find out how to dismantle a Braun Multiquick turbo 500w. I think the electric motor mounts have broken and the motor and broken bits of the mounts are just rattling round inside. There is no obvious way to dismantle the unit.

I'm having trouble finding a service manual anywhere.

Cheers,

Gus.

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals