RCA CTC177CC trouble

This set had severe picture distortion, fluttering, and no color with missing blue.

I resoldered all the tuner grounds, and replaced the cap in the power supply oscillator to be on the safe side.

I also replaced the LA IC, which brought the color back, and the picture is now solid.

The OSD is normal, but there is no horizontal sync from the tuner.

I made sure all the connections are good to the LA IC, and made sure I didnt jump over with solder. But, still no go. I had sync before.

Reply to
Mike