Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

What I did so far :

-unplug the TV

-Press VOL- and INPUT at the same time

-Plug TV

TV turned ON with a LK on the screen.

When turning off with power button , POWER & OPC Led blinked 2 times togheter and power led blinked 3 times alone .

What does this code mean ?

Reply to
benitos

Still no clues? Are you a TV repair man? LK on screen indicates a Sharp panel. LGD would mean LG. Think I read that somewhere a while back. Sorry but you probably need specific help from Sharp tech.

Meat Plow

When in doubt, check the service manual.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

It means that the flyback needs to be replaced.

Reply to
Christen Alex

How do you figure that?

Meat Plow

LV sock.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

A double LV sock? LV is a sock of the real LV who I've known for years and knows nothing about electronics :)

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to