Blinking LED code PANASONIC TX32PM12 TV?

We have a Panasonic TX32PM12 32" CRT television which has the habit of shutting itself down and sitting there blinking it's power LED until we cycle the power button to turn it back on. It flashes three times and then goes dark for about the same time in a repeating cycle.

The repair man says there is no fault that he can find but then he doesn't seem to even know what the code means. Can anyone here help me enlighten him?

HLAH

Common causes are a failure in the scan amplifiers, and or power supply. It can be a number of components. Your repair man would have to catch the problem while it is happening, have the chassis jigged up, and follow through the operation paths of the events using the service manual for reference. These types of faults can be very difficult to find.

--

JANA _____

The repair man says there is no fault that he can find but then he doesn't seem to even know what the code means. Can anyone here help me enlighten him?

JANA