hitachi 51SWX20B intermittent minor convergence pulling apart.

Knocking on STK392-110 no result, but knocking on the metal can box for convergence generator makes little noise lines in the picture, also bit different results if I knock around on the signal mainboard.

Is there any known issues with 51SWX20B convergence problems?

While ago we had to replace that convergence generator box on a older Hitachi. This convergence generator box is located under the CRTs in middle on the "floor" of cabinet for very intermittent extreme pulling apart at tune of 400 for this tiny box, replacing caps did not repair this.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

Art