Nokia 1100 flashing of languages file

Bought this old phone for my parents. Unfortunately the language needed is missing.

After extensive research found what I believe are the post programming files to be installed as language pack. It requires special hardware though.

Walked all over the city but no phones repair booth has the necessary equipment anymore.

As far as I understand phone is still popular around the world. How do they keep it up to date? Where to find a service to do so?

Thanks for sharing.

WM2

Reply to
Wu Ming

Hello to all by the way. Haven’t posted on Usenet for more than twenty years. Glad to see it is still used.

Reply to
Wu Ming