Sony Mhc 881 disk table always turning

Hi I'm from Istanbul and I have no option for replace parts cheaply.So I don't want to repair it. My old Sony set's cd tray has always a problem. Before it turned to be completely useless I can use Sets radio and video function without a noise problem. Now it spins always so I want to cut its motor connections . But I don't know which cable do that. One side of the tray there is a motor. But it isn't the source of the main noise . Under the table there are 2-3 cables from ground and side circuits. Can you help me

this is side motor
under the table

Reply to
bwhiteshark