Anyone Have Info On ViewSonic Monitor PC Interfaces/Adjustment SW ?

I have a ViewSonic 21" G810 that works and looks great, but cannot quite make calibration with an Eye One Display 2 color calibrator. I need to touch up some of the internal adjustments.

As most of you probably know, ViewSonic has their own, proprietary PC interfaces and I understand that the adjustment software is probably different for every monitor.

Has anyone hacked one of these interfaces so that techs can build their own, and is the software available somewhere for download?

** To respond, remove the crap from my addy... **
Reply to
prc1