Any online Schematic Exchange sites?

Occasionally I have need of the odd schematic, mainly for transistor radio (am, am/fm, shortwave etc), sets. As a hobby collector of these types of sets I do have a small number of schematics for these same types of radios including Kenwood, Icom and Grundig GE SR3 etc. as well as a number of diagrams from Sams Photofact editions No's 7, 11,13 and 15. 'Just curious if there was such a site to anyone's knowledge. My own search turned up very little in this regard. Thanks

Reply to
jamieson

search

This was my first foray onto the WWW in 1995 (still in the transfered Deja archives) , from an internet cafe, before digging out a modem, the next week and getting "connected"

tput=gplain Its like car-sharing, good in theory , but usually fails for practical reasons. List them and put them on the internet somewhere so others can contact you and go from there

N Cook

The average researcher would probably not go farther than the 15th google page :-). Most people would probably not even search for the odd schematic on the web, because chances are high it's not there. Moreover, schematics are available from sellers for about

10 US$. One may even be lucky at eBay and save a buck. Much as I would like to exchange manuals, I doubt if we can come up with a method to beat a 10 $ buy.

Regards H.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz

Try the manual_exchange yahoo group. Bunch of radio enthusiasts there.

427Cobraman