Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?

Are any of you guys also members of Electronic Stack Exchange?

http://electronics.stackexchange.com/

Cheers, Larry Harson

Re:Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?

Yes:
 http://electronics.stackexchange.com/users/4129/bitrex
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup

Re: Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?
On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:52:53 -0700 (PDT), the renowned

Yes, once in a while. It's quite a different kind of venue.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?

Yes, your name comes up when I click on the top users over a month period. I thought Win or Kevin might also be on there...

Regards,

Larry

Re: Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?

You must have a lot of time to kill, that site looks like sci.basics.

Re: Do any of you guys post on Electronic Stack Exchange?

At least some less desirable characters are absent and they stay on subject.

Sci.electronics.design is closer to a high school playground, replete
with bullies.

Jeroen Belleman

Site Timeline