Ancient Tektronix 'scope tube complement

Is there a site with the tube complement of ancient Tektronix 'scopes, the ones from the 50s and 60s? I thinking of the 514 and the 516 in particular. There may be other Teks with those model numbers, but these are getting way back there. The 516 has the traditional blue, rounded on top, side panels that swing open, but the 514 is really a dinosaur. The innards slide forward from the case for maintenance. The case is squared off on all edges. I'm not inclined to download a schematic, as all I want to know is which tubes are common to both.

Thanks.

Reply to
Beloved Leader

I'd start by looking here:

There's a lot of good info (and parts) on that site.

Reply to
JW

Why not download the manuals for both of these instruments? Too lazy? Want someone else to do your work? Both manuals are available for free download at

The ball is in your court.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Experience: What you get when you don\'t get what you want
Reply to
DaveM

maybe he is on dial up and it takes a long time to download?

Reply to
philsvintageradios