AKAI AM-2850

Hi, I need help with my akai amp, model am-2850. Someone have a service manual? the protection circuit keeps activating even without signal and i haven't found any short circuits, maybe it's the idle current (i don't know the value or where i could measure it).

Thanks

Reply to
Luigi DJ

Is there a DC offset at the output of either channel?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Hi Mark.

No, there's no dc offset on the output (i already found out how to set it). This amp has 3 adjusting resistors, one for the dc offset and the other two could be bias current adjust (upper and lower??). I'd like to know what this 2 resistors do, where to measure and how much. I found the am-2600 schematic with some dc values, i'm trying to guide me with it, i'll check this weekend. I'll post something if i can rearrange it Thanks

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi DJ