Ambit inverter

Hi,

I'm looking for the schematics / service manual for a LCD backlight inverter.

Manufacturer: Ambit Type: T50I028.00 REV:2

I googled for this but without success so far ...

Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Best regards Ward

Reply to
Ward De Backer

It's very likely the schematic has never been published, those inverters are not normally repaired. Best bet is to just use standard troubleshooting procedures, you can probably find datasheets on most of the components it uses.

Reply to
James Sweet