adjusting settings after changing CCD

Hi there I have some problem with Samsung camcorder VP-D20. Some time ago the original CCD failed. So, I have installed the new one. However, something is wrong because the image is slightly too dark and noisy. Noise appear in bad light conditions (it's not surprising indeed but it was not so visible with the original CCD). Of course I also noticed that Zoom lens track must be adjusted but it is not a big problem. I need to increase the sensitivity of CCD and reduce noise (which is probably due to incorrect setting of auto gain level). Can anybody tell me what address in the service menu stores the gain level, and what is responsible for sensitivity of CCD. Maybe I am wrong and something else should be adjusted instead. Best regards Tomas

Reply to
tomek

Hi Tomek, Can you advise me, where did you got a new ccd sensor? I'm looking for a new one, too. Thank you for your answer. Sorry not to answer to your questions. I don't know but I'll tell you if there are the same symptoms after my VP-D20's ccd replacement.

tomek wrote:

Reply to
potel

Hi Tomek, Can you advise me, where did you got a new ccd sensor? I'm looking for a new one, too. Thank you for your answer. Sorry not to answer to your questions. I don't know but I'll tell you if there are the same symptoms after my VP-D20's ccd replacement.

tomek wrote:

Reply to
potel

Hi Tomek, Can you advise me, where did you got a new ccd sensor? I'm looking for a new one, too. Thank you for your answer. Sorry not to answer to your questions. I don't know but I'll tell you if there are the same symptoms after my VP-D20's ccd replacement.

tomek wrote:

Reply to
potel

potel napisa?(a):

Hello I can say you where I bought my sensor but most probably this information is not useful for you. I have bought it from some guy who I contacted in some Polish forum (it was cheaper). Anyway you can probably buy it from any local distributor of ASWO. Try to find on

or you can contact Samsung Central Service (at least in Poland :-)) I would be grateful if you describe what happens with your camcorder after replacing the sensor. Regards Tomek

Reply to
tomek