about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet

hello i'm repairing a borad ,the board'silkmask is "4s015-119 386sx4".When i ope n the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the le ds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. S omeone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

Reply to
freeunixbsd

pen the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

Maybe start by telling us what it is & who made it. A very old computer?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

pen the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

You are looking for a schematic, not a datasheet. Schematics are difficult to come by, and this board looks like it's got a few custom ICs on it.

Those boards are all over the internet and all over the lot in price. The cheapest I found is one in Israel for $250 on ebay.

I would try contacting Nikon directly and see if they can offer any tech su pport.

Reply to
ohger1s