Wi-Fi & Ethernet?

I've acquired a faulty IP camera. But I don't remember any discussion of Wi-Fi or Ethernet comms on this NG. Is that because there is a better NG for me to try?

Mike.

Reply to
MJC

No, it's because it doesn't belong here.

If you want to physically repair the camera, ie find a broken part and replace it, this is the place.

If you're talking about a configuration problem or troubleshooting a wifi or ethernet problem, this isn't the place. It doesn't fit. ANd yes, there must be better places for it, where the "experts" are.

Don't be misled by people who use this as their hangout, so any problem they come up with lands here. Or be misled by the people who crosspost between some other newsgroup, often the home repair newsgroup and here.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black