S: Datasheet Winbond W89C904F

Hi,

I'm looking for a datasheet for the Ethernet controller W89C904F, made by Winbond. (Caution, don't mix up with the -940F, for which I already have a datasheet).

Searching on some search sites, including alldatasheet.com shows only lots of driver download pages... Winbond didn't answer my email regarding a datasheet :-(

Would be very nice if one of you has this datasheet anywhere on the harddisk.

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings, Micha

Reply to
Michael A. Heier