8116A Error Message 55

Hi, Can anyone please help? I have a unit of 8116A displaying error message

55 whenever it is turned on and noting happens ie: hanged. What is this message all about and how can I repair it myself.

BTW, appreciate someone can send me schematics for this unit as I would like to repair it myself or where can I find it? Have tried Agilent and LOGSA website without any luck, even the Operation/Service/Programming Manual from agilent library is without the schematics and error messages descriptions.

Manny Thanks- Milkyway

--
milkyway
Reply to