application with message translation (localization)

I all,

I need to write an pllication whose messages are localized.
I'm verifying how to use the GNU gettext, but my
platform is running on uclibc without LOCALE abilitation.

I've seen than uclibc has the possibility to enable locale
support, but from what I have seen, it's not completely standard.

Do you have any experience in using gettext in embedded
environment with uclibc?
Eventualy, is there some other library running on uclibc and
managing message translation?

I need just the support related to messages translation.

thanks
giammy

Site Timeline