application with message translation (localization)

I all,

I need to write an pllication whose messages are localized. I'm verifying how to use the GNU gettext, but my platform is running on uclibc without LOCALE abilitation.

I've seen than uclibc has the possibility to enable locale support, but from what I have seen, it's not completely standard.

Do you have any experience in using gettext in embedded environment with uclibc? Eventualy, is there some other library running on uclibc and managing message translation?

I need just the support related to messages translation.

thanks giammy

Reply to
giangiammy