Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 (No convergence)

Hello: I have a Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 (Chassis VZ5) DOP

8/98 in my shop which has a convergence problem. There is NO movement of any color in any direction using the customer convergence crosshairs. The set uses two STK 392-110s for convergence. I have changed them, and still no adjustments are possible. Are there any fuses or power supply locations, etc. I should check? I don't have a schematic for the convergence circuit or the supporting power supplies and would greatly appreciate a scan or a list or parts to check. Thank you!

Robert McPherson McPherson Electronics Telephone (502) 367-9324 Cellphone (502) 298-6997

Email snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
rm502

Look for those little fuses some have pc mount type close by the stk,s

Reply to
kip

Thank you KIP. Would yoube able to send me a scan of the convergence circuitry near the STK392-110's for the VZ5 chassis?

Robert McPherson snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
rm502

Noop sorry dont have that one...check around the PCB iam sure you will find em.

Reply to
kip