8-pin SIL dual op amps

Hi,

anyone know of a reasonably easy to obtain 8-pin SIL op-amp? Trying to replace an NJM072BL, but these are difficult/expensive to find in the UK.

Any dual op-amp will do.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

not

*that* expensive ?
--
----------
Kripton

Thanks, but the 8.50 euro shipping is though.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

"Gareth Magennis"

** The NJM4558L should do:

Beware, there is also an " S " version with 9 pins.

Lop pin 1 off and you are sweet.

The BJT4558 has a lower noise floor than the BiFET 072.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks for that Phil, can get those cheap enough on ebay.

I guess this was never a popular package? I see them in Soundcraft mixers where the packed narrow channel width makes sense to use them, but not in much else. (Yamaha Q2031 graphic uses a 4570 in similar package)

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

"Gareth Magennis"

** IME, Soundcraft " Spirit " desks often use the 9 pin NJM072S - the doubled " + " pins connecting the +15V track around the PCB.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I have a small pile of surface mount JRC 4560 for that sort of bodging, stagger setting of the pins makes soldering to wires easy

Reply to
N_Cook

You can get similar items from these guys for less and a wider selection. I've used them and they're good

955ouqfg9v29mkgccuc2

Reply to
stratus46

Rapid Electronics