Dual Gang Pots

Hi,

I'm trying to find a UK source for a couple of dual gang pots (between

10K-100K would be good) but where you push it in to select one track and then and pull out to select the other track. Is there a name for this type of pot? It's hard to find an item when you don't know what it's called....

Cheers,

Michael

Reply to
Michael

I Think you have no chance.... but try someone like CPC in Leeds

Reply to
TT_Man

Can your application be satisfied by using a single gang pot with a push-pull DPDT switch on it to switch the track into the circuit you want? Many guitar shops both online and physical sell those - pull switch pot or pull switch potentiometer are good search terms.

Reply to
Cornelius J Rat

Eek,I think I'll second that. I've a feeling you'll be hard-pressed to find those.. One thought,any chance you could disassemble the old pot,and replace the tracks with those from a newer pot? You might have a better chance of finding new tracks that fit,than you would for finding a whole new pot.

Of course,I'm assuming that the tracks are the problem,and the rest of the pot is in good (mechanical) shape.. Is it?!

Reply to
PhattyMo

I have never some across a pot that works like that even having been through all the usual suspects' catalogues in some depth. It would be a custom job to special order with an MOQ of thousands of pcs.

There's no change whatever that you'll get anything other than a vanilla pot from the usual spares/electronics componentsuppliers.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore