2225 Adjustment Procedure

Does anyone know the individual channel vertical gain adjustments for the 2225? We don't have the manual, only one on bama is an op manual. We have the 2213, 2215, 2235, but they all use different boards. Just the pot numbers would be fine, if anyone has them. Thanks for any and all help.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Join this Yahoo group. They're all about resurrecting, collecting, repairing, and simply using Tek scopes.

Good luck,

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net