Datel DVC-8500 calibrator manual/adjustment procedure

I have a Datel DVC-8500 voltage calibrator. I'm looking for either a manual, or just the adjustment/calibration procedure for it -- how to set the three multi-turn pots available from the outside, and the single turn pot internally. I've checked the usual places, including google, with no luck.

Any help?

--
Namaste--
Reply to

Nice little unit. They had problems with the electrolytic going bad causing excessive ripple on the output. Adjust R53 for zero volts when output is set to zero. Set output to + 19,000 mv and adjust R39 for +

19 VDC. Set output to - 19,000 mv and adjust R27 for -19 Vdc and there you are !

artie wrote:

Reply to
carneyke

Thanks! That's what I needed. As you say, a nice little gadget.

--
Namaste--
Reply to