Tektronix J6523

I have a Tektronix J16 manual that shows a simple schematic for all the various probe options...simply a photodiode, one or two 'probe gain' resistors, and different pinout depending on which type of probe.

Does anyone have a J6523 manual to answer the question of whether there is any other circuitry inside the J6523?

Thanks

Murray

Reply to
murrayatuptowngallery

All I really need now is to know the part number (Tek or OEM) of the photodiode in the J6523 probe. All the J16 probes call the photodiode CR310. It's shown on the schematic (all probe pinouts are shown). I think it's the same part in all the J65xx probes, but am not sure.

Thanks

Murray

Reply to
murrayatuptowngallery